We now offer 42" Plasma Monitors and professional DVD players to play
your pre-produced slide
shows, video presentations &
our music videos !
- Wedding Receptions; Looking for something different ? During
Cocktail Hour and Dinner a slide show of the Bride and Groom growing up
is becoming extremely popular. Most of these slide shows start with
treasured baby pictures, then school, sports, college friends... then
dating photos, holiday, engagement, Jack and Jill, showers and
more. Often included are segments centered around the parents and
grandparents. Slide shows generally last about 10 minutes and can
include 100's of photos. At some receptions the slide show runs over and
over on as a "static" presentation (no sound) for guests to enjoy during
cocktail hour, dinner or both. Others are the "focal point" where the
guests are seated, lights are dimmed and everyone watches. This style
contains a nice soundtrack of music you pick out (Wonderful World /
Unforgettable / Memories etc) At every reception where we have used the
plasma screen for a slide show, everyone was impressed. Your guests will
be talking about it for long time ! Check out the photos below !
Balls / Proms / Formals; Display a slide show of memorable events
from the years past during dinner. Spice things up with music videos for
dancing ! Check out the "mega prom" photos below !
- We also have set the Plasma Monitors up with a live camera feed so
that guests that are seated can see the activity on the dance floor.
- Kick It Up A notch and "See The Music Come Alive !"
Later in the evening when the dance floor fills up, we also have all of
the classic music videos ! Standard Party Songs like "Celebration" "Love
Shack" "Old Time Rock And Roll" "The Twist" "Staying Alive" "Y.M.C.A"
"September" "Shake Your Booty" and 1000's more come alive on the
42" Plasma Monitor as you and your guest suddenly feel like each
performance is live ! Every reception where we have included the music
videos, the guests were simply amazed ! Don't just hear the music...see
it come alive ! Click
Here for a list of our music videos !
- Anniversary Parties; A slide show of the couple and their
families "Through The Years" really leaves a lasting impression !
- Birthday Parties; Whether it's a sweet 16 or an over the hill
40/50th party... the guest of honor will be totally thrilled !
- Class Reunions; Scan The Year Book Photos, arrange a slide
show and watch the response !
- Jack N Jill Party; A slide show of the couple / bridal party
growing up, then video dance party follows !
- Retirement Parties; Nothing like sharing the special moments
of a persons career !
- Video Dance Parties; Remember when MTV used to play music
videos ? We do Click
Production of the DVD for your event can be as simple as
scanning the photos into your computer and burning them to disc using a
slide show editor, or you can have your photographer or outside source
produce it for you. We have seen some amazing presentations and some "not
so amazing" presentations. Our Plasma
Monitors can produce an outstanding picture, however you only get out what
you put in. Many photos should be cropped and the color and brightness /
focus corrected if necessary. We strongly recommend that if you don't have
the time or knowledge of how to produce the slide show, have it produced
by a professional. One person you may want to contact is
Slideshows. If you decide you want to produce the DVD yourself,
here are some pointers :
- The DVD must be a "DVD+" format and must be compatible with our
- We must have a copy of your slide show for testing purposes 30 days
before the event.
- Remember to insert a repeat and auto play command in the
index file or Table Of Contents
- The 42" plasma is a
wide screen 16 x 9 format.
Be sure you crop your photos
accordingly. Click Here For Examples
- The more photos the better, and have them change every 5 seconds.
- You do not have to add music to the slide show unless you are using
your slide show as a presentation. <<Selection in Document>>
Below are a few photos of these plasma monitors set up at different
types of event. At some events, they are the focal point, while at others
they are on display for the guests to enjoy at their leisure. Click the
small photo to enlarge.